- Referenced in 66 articles
- loop control of a real-world Diesel engine [Ferreau et al., 2007]. Recently, a couple...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- compute the compressible combustion in internal engines. IFP-C3D uses an unstructured formalism, the finite ... ECFM gasoline combustion model and ECFM3Z for Diesel combustion model), for ignition (TKI for auto ... innovative engine configurations from non-conventional Diesel engines using for instance HCCI combustion mode...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- DECSIM -- a PC based diesel engine cycle and cooling system simulation program. This paper describes ... based Diesel Engine Cycle and cooling system SIMulation (DECSIM) program that was developed ... been validated against a variety of marine engines and can be used to predict ... characteristics of two- and four-stroke diesel engines. The program may be used to obtain...
- Referenced in 1 article
- This paper introduces GHGfrack, an open-source engineering-based model that estimates energy consumption ... only to GHG emissions from combustion of diesel fuel to supply energy only for rotation...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- EPISO - An implicit non-iterative solution procedure for...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- KIVA, a transient, three-dimensional, multiphase, multicomponent code...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- With an ever-increasing emphasis on emissions and...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1439 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- General Features: HOMREA is a software package for...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- The CRONE (R) Toolbox, developed by the CRONE...