- Referenced in 123 articles
- rapidly developing branch of nonlinear optimization. Its focus is on problems where the smooth geometry ... leveraged to design efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds is well-suited...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global ... Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- XGBoost is an optimized distributed gradient boosting library designed to be highly efficient, flexible...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- applied to a wide array of hard optimization problems. Scatter search constructs new trial solutions ... called reference solutions and employing strategic designs that exploit context knowledge. In contrast to other ... founded on the premise that systematic designs and methods for creating new solutions afford significant ... methodology that proves effective when searching for optimal weight values in a multilayer neural network...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- such algorithms. It is designed both for general mixed integer optimization problems and for combinatorial ... optimization problems. It unifies cutting plane and column generation within one algorithm framework. Simple reuse ... code and the design of abstract data structures and algorithms are met by object oriented...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- application, covering analysis as well as design and optimization tasks. In general a clear trend ... other hand more design and optimization applications are requested. For both types of applications...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- evaluation procedures. Such optimization problems arise ,for example, in engineering design, where the objective function...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- algorithm is highly competitive with other global optimization methods based only on function values. PSwarm ... with other solvers (including some designed for global optimization) and the results confirm its competitiveness...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- separated from the specific choice of topology optimization formulation. Within this framework, the finite element ... unstructured meshes and arbitrary design domains in topology optimization that have received little attention ... optimal shape problem as a sizing optimization problem. This endeavor allows us to isolate ... related to the design variables of the discrete optimization problem. The Matlab code is explained...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- prod is a prototype modelling and optimization system designed and able to tackle a wide...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- solving PDE-constrained optimization problems. The toolset is designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics ... aerodynamic shape optimization in mind, but is extensible to treat arbitrary sets of governing equations ... under active development by the Aerospace Design Lab (ADL) of the Department of Aeronautics...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- linked in. The OO database design has been optimized for parallel access (reading as well...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- OPDOE: OPtimal Design Of Experiments. Experimental Design. ... Only a few of these packages are dedicated ... design of experiments leaving several methods unimplemented. An attempt ... fill some of these gaps regarding optimal design is made in Rasch et al. (Optimal...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It is the most powerful and versatile solver ... makes this an essential feature. KNITRO is designed for large problems with dimensions running into ... solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex. It is also...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Benchmarking multidisciplinary design optimization algorithms. A comparison of algorithms for multidisciplinary design optimization ... into any method. In addition, the modular design of pyMDO allows rapid development and benchmarking...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Copulae, Pricing of Derivatives, Portfolio Analysis, Design and Optimization, and much more...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- acebayes: An R Package for Bayesian Optimal Design of Experiments via Approximate Coordinate Exchange ... package acebayes to find Bayesian optimal experimental designs. A decision ... theoretic approach is adopted, with the optimal design maximising an expected utility. Finding Bayesian optimal...