- Referenced in 522 articles
- hyper-dual numbers for second derivatives. Automatic differentiation techniques are typically derived based ... rule of differentiation. Other methods can be derived based on the inherent mathematical properties ... generalized complex numbers that enable first-derivative information to be carried in the non-real ... methods are capable of producing effectively exact derivative values. However, when second-derivative information...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- first order, and sometimes also second order derivatives of the objective function. The first part...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms ... methods do not require the use of derivatives, and do not assume that the function...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- time fractional, the sense of Riemann-Liouville derivative, Fokker-Planck equation is transformed into ... equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative by discretizing the spatial derivatives and using ... properties of Riemann-Liouville derivative and Caputo derivative. Then combining the predictor-corrector approach with...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives are available and that the constraint gradients...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- apply the multiplicative weight-update technique to derive a new boosting algorithm. This boosting algorithm...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Specifically, we employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive proper scalings for the numerical fluxes ... preconditioning matrix is included in the time derivative term, albeit a different convergence history...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- favorable numerical properties. Reliable stopping criteria are derived, along with estimates of standard errors...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- data model. The name of the language derives from its most distinctive feature, the path...
- Referenced in 357 articles
- software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- independent variables, ADIFOR will generate an augmented derivative code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- versatile family of smoothing methods derived through roughness penalties that are suitable for both univariate...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- continuous first derivative there. Use the function deval and the output sol of bvp4c...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- solutions afford significant benefits beyond those derived from recourse to randomization. Our implementation goal...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 254 articles
- presented. It includes functions for computing derivatives of arbitrary order corresponding to Chebyshev, Hermite, Laguerre...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- precision (this is particularly true when second derivatives are used). Therefore, one can say that ... defining the nonlinear optimization problem, and their derivatives, is time consuming. Indeed, in this case...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- input polynomial. From this new algorithm, we derive an adaptive semi-numerical version, using multi...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- discretization of ODEs / PDEs with fractional derivatives...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- molecular systems, along with numerous molecular properties derived from these basic computation types...