- Referenced in 785 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one dimensional Euler equations for an ideal...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- scientific programming with Python. The SciPy library depends on NumPy, which provides convenient and fast ... powerful enough to be depended upon by some of the world’s leading scientists...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- includes specialized BLAS implementations, the PORT machine-dependent constant routines, and the MACHAR software ... dynamically determining machine-dependent arithmetic properties...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- arbitrary functions of the dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- documentation, and API consistency. It has minimal dependencies and is distributed under the simplified...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- code and a user’s specification of dependent and independent variables, ADIFOR will generate ... partial derivatives of all of the specified dependent variables with respect...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand. This...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- equations with several fixed discrete and/or state-dependent delays. It allows the computation, continuation...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- license-charge that depends on the referenced software package and the intended usage. Please read...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- book. As of version 2.0.0, this package depends on the car package. Many functions formerly...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- main features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar ... similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- communication protocols are examples of such time-dependent systems. These systems are often part...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Additionally, they can make available new results. Depending on the progress made in the field...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- continuation options to handle PDEs with parameter dependencies. It also provides options for solving several...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- selection, mark correlation functions, segregation indices, mark dependence diagnostics etc. Point process models ... slrm similar to glm. Models may include dependence on covariates, interpoint interaction, cluster formation ... dependence on marks. Fitted models can be simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- AProVE 1.2: Automatic Termination Proofs in the Dependency Pair Framework. AProVE ... first tool which automates the new dependency pair framework  and therefore permits a completely...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- package copula: Multivariate Dependence with Copulas. Classes (S4) of commonly used elliptical, Archimedean, extreme value ... density, distribution, random number generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- engineering and applied sciences, such as PDEs depending on several parameters and PDE-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- ground logic program P, ASSAT(X), depending on the SAT solver X used, works...