- Referenced in 5 articles
- motif as the maximum density subgraph, which is a set of k-mers that exhibit ... between position pairs are found as dense subgraphs. We benchmark MotifCut on both synthetic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- embeds chord diagrams, used to represent dense subgraphs, into a node-link diagram, which shows...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1171 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 2550 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...