- Referenced in 5 articles
- reduced-order model problem with fixed denominator degree. A set of necessary conditions which must ... transfer matrix is briefly described. The model reduction problem consists in the approximation...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- R package Hmisc: Harrell Miscellaneous , The Hmisc library...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- GlobSol: history, composition, and advice on use The...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...