- Referenced in 4 articles
- causal graphs and h+ . The ignoring delete lists relaxation is of paramount importance for both...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- We describe an object-oriented constraint solving toolkit...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Gecode is a toolkit for developing constraint-based...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...