- Referenced in 1904 articles
- coherent sheaves on projective varieties, primary decomposition of ideals, integral closure of rings, and more...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- used to compute a partial generalized Schur decomposition of the pair (A,B). The decomposition...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- used to compute a partial Schur decomposition of A. The decomposition leads to the wanted...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- package computes the QR and singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies them...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- routines are included that use singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares problems. EISPACK...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- linear algebra notions like the QR decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- computing and modifying symmetric rank-revealing VSV decompositions, we expand the algorithms for the ULLV ... decomposition of a matrix pair to handle interference-type problems with a rank-deficient covariance...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties and analyze ... offline-online decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- multivariate models with built-in ANOVA decompositions. Extensive discussions are devoted to model construction, smoothing...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- quantifier elimination by partial cylindrical algebraic decomposition due orginally to Hoon Hong, and subsequently added...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- isolated solutions and for the numerical irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- parallel adaptive meshing paradigm and corresponding domain decomposition solver are also provided. PLTMG is provided...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- related problems such as the singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- library routines will perform an LU decomposition with partial pivoting and triangular system solves through...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- mathematical operations, including those typical to tensor decomposition algorithms. Second, we study factored tensors, which...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Performs Penalized Multivariate Analysis: a penalized matrix decomposition, sparse principal components analysis, and sparse canonical ... Tibshirani and Hastie (2009) A penalized matrix decomposition, with applications to sparse principal components...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Some specialities of LiE are: tensor product decompositions, branching to subgroups, Weyl group orbits, reduced...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- communication is kept small. Finding an optimal decomposition is provably hard ... developing heuristics for this problem. The decomposition problem can be addressed in terms of graph...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- dense, sparse and incomplete data sets, tensor decompositions: canonical polyadic decomposition (CPD), multilinear singular value ... decomposition (MLSVD), block term decompositions (BTD) and low multilinear rank approximation (LMLRA), complex optimization: quasi...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- linear multi-scale, multi-orientation image decomposition that provides a useful front-end for image ... overcome the limitations of orthogonal separable wavelet decompositions that were then becoming popular for image...