- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- finite model-finder Mace4. Mace4 is a program...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Potassco: the Potsdam answer set solving collection. This...