- Referenced in 2773 articles
- Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly ... variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further constrained to take only...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- Datalog is a declarative logic programming language that syntactically is a subset of Prolog...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- language is a descendant of the Pascal programming language. It was developed in Switzerland ... used for grouping sets of related declarations into program units; hence the name Modula...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- programming model first released in 1991 and declared legacy in 2008. Microsoft intended Visual Basic...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- combines the clarity and expressiveness of declarative programming with advanced static analysis and error detection...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- logic programming are the most important declarative programming paradigms, and interest in combining them ... logic programming communities and to boost declarative programming in general...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- CRWL, a wide theoretical framework for declarative programming whose basis is a constructor based rewriting...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- combining the power of constraint programming to the declarativity of logic programming...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- programmer responds by changing the program’s type declarations, specifications, and statements...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- properties of pointer-manipulating imperative programs. The programmer may declare inductive datatypes and primitive recursive...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- comments) in the original Fortran program, the user declares the precision level and specifies which ... treated as multiprecision. The translator program reads this source program and outputs a program with...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- dynamic logic programming. There, they studied and defined the declarative and operational semantics of sequences ... sequence of programs to precisely determine, at any given state, the declarative and procedural semantics ... concrete situations, is a sequence of logic programs built? For instance, in the domain...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- result of a decade of research in programming language design and implementation, constraint-based inference ... language, which supports declarative programming, object-oriented programming, constraint programming, and concurrency as part...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- HOPE, Standard, ML, or MIRANDA) and logic programming (as embodied in PROLOG) in a simple ... infinite data structures. There is also a declarative semantics, based on Scott domains, which provides ... notion of least Herbrand model for BABEL programs. We develop both semantics and prove ... result for the reduction semantics w.r.t. the declarative one. We also sketch a completeness result...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- 2APL (A Practical Agent Programming Language). This programming language facilitates the implementation of multi-agent ... realizes an effective integration of declarative and imperative style programming by introducing and integrating declarative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Programming (ASP) is a truly-declarative programming paradigm proposed in the area of non-monotonic...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Dyna: A Declarative Language for Implementing Dynamic Programs. We present ... first version of a new declarative programming language. Dyna has many uses but was designed...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- synthesizing efficient correct-by-construction programs from declarative specifications. Programming by Fiat starts with...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- programming environment, and VBA code modules may declare and call Windows operating-system functions...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LUSTRE: a declarative language for real-time programming. LUSTRE is a synchronous data-flow language...