- Referenced in 293 articles
- Datalog is a declarative logic programming language that syntactically is a subset of Prolog...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- descendant of the Pascal programming language. It was developed in Switzerland in the 1970s ... related declarations into program units; hence the name Modula. The language is defined...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LUSTRE: a declarative language for real-time programming. LUSTRE is a synchronous data-flow language...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- paradigms that are usually associated with declarative languages, such as sets, rules and search, into...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- third-generation event-driven programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft ... programming model first released in 1991 and declared legacy in 2008. Microsoft intended Visual Basic...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- implementation of the multi-paradigm declarative language Curry jointly developed by the Portland State University...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- theoretic agents. IBAL provides a rich declarative language for describing probabilistic models. The expression language...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- proof language has been designed to satisfy quite contradictory requirements, being both ’declarative’ and immediately ... Isar/VM interpreter. Compared to existing declarative theorem proving systems (like Mizar), Isar avoids several shortcomings ... system offers Isar as an alternative proof language interface layer, beyond traditional tactic scripts...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- main originality of the language is to provide strategy constructors to specify whether a function ... result. This declarative handling of non-determinism is part of a strategy language allowing...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- functional logic language. Functional and logic programming are the most important declarative programming paradigms ... last decade. However, integrated functional logic languages are currently not widely used. This ... most important features of functional and logic languages. Thus, Curry can be the basis ... logic programming communities and to boost declarative programming in general...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Dyna: A Declarative Language for Implementing Dynamic Programs. We present the first version ... declarative programming language. Dyna has many uses but was designed especially for rapid development...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- electronic institutions.We have defined a textual declarative language for the specification of the components...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- high quality. GCLC uses a language GC for declarative representation of figures and for storing...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- logic/functional programming language which combines the clarity and expressiveness of declarative programming with advanced static...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- model are expressed through a declarative language that permits users to explicitly specify navigation. DIASPORA...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- flexible way. Rather than using a declarative language, such as SQL or first-order logic ... advocate using an imperative language to express various aspects of model structure, inference, and learning ... combining the traditional, declarative, statistical semantics of factor graphs with imperative definitions of their construction ... operation, we allow the user to mix declarative and procedural domain knowledge, and also gain...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- declarative style (where proofs are texts in a controlled natural language, like in Isabelle/Isar ... Light interactive theorem prover. The declarative language that this interface uses is a slight variant ... language of the Mizar system, and can be used for any interactive theorem prover regardles ... original. As all declarative systems have essentially the same proof language, this give...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Lore project focuses on defining a declarative query language for XML, developing new technology...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- retaining the original declarativity of Constraint Logic Programming. We propose a language, SALSA, dedicated...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- spoofax language workbench: rules for declarative specification of languages and IDEs. Spoofax is a language ... support. Spoofax integrates language processing techniques for parser generation, meta-programming, and IDE development into ... single environment. It uses concise, declarative specifications for languages and IDE services. In this paper...