- Referenced in 131 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods ... upon and three novel multiple attribute decision making methods for solving the decision making problems ... methods are included. This comprehensive coverage makes Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory ... Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods a key reference for the designers, manufacturing engineers, practitioners...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- same time BerkMin introduces a new decision-making procedure and a new method of clause...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- problems, design applications faster and make even better decisions in virtually any business scenario. Xpress...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- worst case, the implementation of additional decision-making modules (without needs for modification ... SCHEDULE will enable the industry to make decisive steps toward the implementation of ’state...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- linguistic model. Computing with words in decision making. This book examines one of the more ... deal with uncertainty in real-world decision making problems, the computing with words paradigm ... FLINTSTONES that provides tools for solving linguistic decision problems based on the 2-tuple linguistic...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- optimization technology that enables you to make complex decisions faster, more accurately, and more consistently...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- given class of instances, we advocate making this decision online on a per-instance basis ... article, we go well beyond SATzilla07 by making the portfolio construction scalable and completely automated...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- used in the framework of multicriteria decision making or cooperative game theory...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- benefits, this often increases freedom for decision making. See also the JSAT system description...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- method is compared with three multicriteria decision making methods: TOPSIS, PROMETHEE, and ELECTRE. A numerical...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- provide a rich framework for sequential decision-making under uncertainty in stochastic domains. However, solving ... computing good local policies at each decision step during the execution. Online algorithms generally consist...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- existing problems in computer-aided medical decision making, a computer program called NESTOR has been...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- dimension to your business analytics systems. Make informed decisions by visualizing critical information...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- common platform for individual and group decision making. The models can be processed ... alternatives. This can improve the quality of decision support dramatically. The most common weighting methods...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- powerful tool for modeling decision-making under uncertainty, various impediments have historically prevented its wide...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Expert System Shell for Multi-Attribute Decision Making. DEX is an interactive computer program ... support of decision-makers in complex decision-making problems: given a set of options (alternatives ... that best satisfies the goals of the decision maker. DEX facilitates the following: acquisition ... explanation of the evaluation results; group decision-making support...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- important in the resolution of group decision-making (GDM) problems. There are many proposals...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- infer latent psychological processes underlying decision-making, and to link them to neural mechanisms based ... trial measurements (e.g., fMRI) influence decision-making parameters. This paper will first describe the theoretical...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- real problem of multicriteria group decision making (MCGDM) where each decision maker expresses his/her preferences ... applied to all kinds of decision-making problems with heterogeneous and multigranular information. Therefore ... results in MCGDM. It offers to the decision makers simpler and wider application...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- field of multiple criteria decision making (MCDM) and more specifically on multiobjective mathematical programming ... Integrated Portfolio Synthesis and Selection Information System) decision support system (DSS). The validity...