- Referenced in 13 articles
- properties, including safety, livenesss, fairness and deadlock freedom, to be specified in a concise syntax...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- program transformations: lock-freedom analysis, deadlock-freedom analysis, useless-code elimination, information flow analysis ... each communication succeeds or not. The lock-freedom analysis can answer, e.g., the following questions ... interface for TyPiCal’s deadlock-freedom analysis here...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- resource boundedness) and safety properties (namely deadlock freedom) of programs based on concurrent objects ... information about the dependencies which may introduce deadlocks, loops whose termination is not guaranteed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Timed Rebeca schedulability and deadlock freedom analysis using bounded floating time transition system. Timed Rebeca ... approach for checking schedulability and deadlock freedom of Timed Rebeca models. The key features...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- results, which, among other things, guarantees freedom from deadlocks and race conditions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- automata-based methods to check for deadlock- freedom. The approach is implemented and evaluated with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- verify memory safety, functional properties, termination, deadlock freedom, and input/output behavior. Our experiments show that...
- Referenced in 1 article
- verified consistency, rigorous resource accounting, and deadlock freedom. The 3-tiered server/client architecture of WorkflowFM...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- D-Finder tool implements a compositional method for...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system...
- Referenced in 700 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- GNU BPEL2oWFN translates a web service expressed in...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PMaude: Rewrite-based Specification Language for Probabilistic Object...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- PVeStA: A parallel statistical model checking and quantitative...