- Referenced in 12309 articles
- numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Visualizing Data using t-SNE. We present a new technique called ”t-SNE” that visualizes ... high-dimensional data by giving each datapoint a location in a two or three-dimensional ... from multiple viewpoints. For visualizing the structure of very large data sets, we show ... variety of data sets and compare it with many other non-parametric visualization techniques, including...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. ParaView users can quickly build visualizations...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- powerful and elegant high-level data visualization system, with an emphasis on multivariate data, that...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create ... discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis ... tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time ... Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize ... environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- optimization. COPASI provides means to visualize data in customizable plots, histograms and animations of network...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- kernel for Jupyter. Support for interactive data visualization and use of GUI toolkits. Flexible, embeddable...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- easy to learn and use. Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables ... interface (GUI) applications, access to databases using Data Access Objects, Remote Data Objects, or ActiveX...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- XGobi: interactive dynamic data visualization in the X window system. XGobi is a data visualization ... methods for the manipulation of views of data. It implements 2-D displays of projections ... labeling, brushing, and sharing of projections. Missing data are accommodated and their patterns ... given to XGobi for rapid visual diagnostics. XGobi includes an extensive online help facility. XGobi...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- array of data analysis, data management, data visualization, and data mining solutions. Techniques include...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- data. Users can quickly generate visualizations from their data, animate them through time, manipulate them ... rich set of visualization features so that you can view your data in a variety ... ways. It can be used to visualize scalar and vector fields defined ... designed to interactively handle very large data set sizes in the terascale range, and works...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- used for applications as diverse as data visualization and analysis, nonparametric statistical estimation, signal...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- package vcd: Visualizing Categorical Data , Visualization techniques, data sets, summary and inference procedures aimed particularly ... categorical data. Special emphasis is given to highly extensible grid graphics ... package was inspired by the book ”Visualizing Categorical Data” by Michael Friendly...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- desktop. It demystifies data, producing visual representations that reveal context and insight impossible ... statistical problems, communicate findings and bring your data analysis to a whole new level...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- respectively. It is possible to monitor incoming data online using fluctuation processes. Finally, the breakpoints ... always given to methods for visualizing the data...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SplitsTree: A program for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary data. MOTIVATION: Real evolutionary data often contain ... rise to a tree, whereas less ideal data are represented by a tree-like network ... interactive program, for analyzing and visualizing evolutionary data, that implements this approach. It also supports...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- data, meshing, data transfer to analysis software, as well as the visualization of numerical results ... meshes, boundary and loading conditions, material types, visualization of numerical results, etc. Adaptive ... user to read and write data in an unlimited number of formats. GiD’s input ... user demands at input data preparation and results visualization levels...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- developments are in kernel spectral clustering, data visualization and dimensionality reduction, and survival analysis...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- allow scientists and students to visualize mathematical functions and data interactively, but has grown...