- Referenced in 145 articles
- DE/current-to-best,” while the optional archive operation utilizes historical data to provide information of progress direction...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets the issue ... provides a chance to utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- utility applications that perform pre- and post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through ... this site using an ftp utility: http://www.psych.mcgill.ca/misc/fda/downloads/FDAfuns/ There you find...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- fda.usc: Functional Data Analysis and Utilities for Statistical Computing. Routines for exploratory and descriptive analysis...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- relatively large problems. It utilizes Matlab’s sparse-matrix data-structure and Application Program Interface ... language. On the other hand, utilizing efficient Fortran codes for computationally intensive tasks, LIPSOL also...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Affymetrix oligonucleotide array probe-level data. The software utilities provided with the Affymetrix analysis suite ... call them, the probe-level data. We provide some examples demonstrating that having access...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- also implemented. Some utility functions (model comparison and manipulation, random data generation, arc orientation testing...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- high performance. We describe how Firedrake utilizes DMPlex to provide the indirection maps required ... describe how DMPlex and its accompanying data structures allow the generic ... creation of user-defined discretizations, while utilizing data layout optimizations that improve cache coherency...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- high-dimensional data. Includes functions for rudimentary data cleaning, construction of correlation networks, module identification ... Also includes a number of utility functions for data manipulation and visualization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- regular lattices, sparse lattices, irregular data, and simple trajectories; utility functions for plotting data...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- standard function routines for interval data and values, and utility routines. The library ... library to define an interval data type is available from the first author...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- many functions useful for data analysis, high-level graphics, utility operations, functions for computing sample...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... discuss revisions to the toolbox that: utilize enhanced computing and graphing capabilities of more recent ... provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality includes basic...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- estimates the parameters with regression quantiles. Utilizing the criterion that each period the probability ... dynamic quantile test. Applications to real data provide empirical support to this methodology...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- information resides, for 2D or 3D data. Utility functions are provided, e.g. for plotting data...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Solution (TOPSIS), VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod ... PRoportional ASsessment (COPRAS), Grey Relational Analysis (GRA), UTility Additive (UTA), and Ordered Weighted Averaging ... well as the distribution of the attributes data of the decision matrix. These methods, which...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- conditions. Beyond the mere exchange of data, the utilization of stabilized as well as efficient...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- abstract data model and single vector abstract data model to the calling application ... variety of useful command line utilities for data translation and processing. The NEWS page describes...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- provides a range of utility programs for handling the economic data base and the results ... large models; the utility programs for assisting in managing the data bases on which models...