- Referenced in 279 articles
- with the refinement calculus and data refinement. The overall presentation is fluent, with many well...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II ... details of grid handling and refinement, handling of degrees of freedom, input of meshes...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Automatic data refinement. We present the Autoref tool for Isabelle/HOL, which automatically refines algorithms specified ... like red-black-trees, and produces a refinement theorem. It is based on ideas borrowed ... executable data structures.par Thanks to its integration with the Isabelle refinement framework and the Isabelle ... verified data structures. We have evaluated the tool by synthesizing efficiently executable refinements for some...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- with a tree-based data structure allowing recursive grid refinements on a cell-by-cell...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- from refinement statements for functional and data refinement...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- each FAB is an array of data on a single grid. During each MultiFab operation ... each level of refinement are distributed independently. The software supports two data distribution schemes ... exchange between processors. Each processor contains meta-data that is needed to fully specify ... each AMR level of refinement. The meta-data can thus be used to dynamically evaluate...
Dijkstra Shortest Path
- Referenced in 9 articles
- algorithm is implemented using the data refinement framework for monadic, nondeterministic programs. An efficient implementation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- provide a framework for program and data refinement in Isabelle/HOL. The framework is based ... verification condition generation, finding appropriate data refinement relations, and refine an executable program...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- components of a directed graph. Using data refinement techniques, we extract efficient code that performs...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- refine models. Uses Bayesian analysis—to improve estimates of model parameters. Offers various data imputation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- develop generic imperative algorithms and use data-refinement techniques. As we target Imperative...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- simplification, partial evaluation, finite differencing optimizations, data type refinement, compilation, and other development operations. Although...
Data Refinement IBP
- Referenced in 3 articles
- DataRefinementIBP: Semantics and Data Refinement of Invariant Based Programs. The invariant based programming ... proving that they preserve the invariants. Data refinement is a technique of building correct programs ... working on concrete datatypes as refinements of more abstract programs. In the theories presented here ... invariant based programs and their data refinement...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- provides reachability analysis and refinement checking, both implemented using the data structure BDD. Good variable...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- TetGen, including an efficient tetrahedral mesh data structure, a set of enhanced local mesh operations ... recovering constraints, and a new constrained Delaunay refinement algorithm for adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Refinements of Stout’s Procedure for Assessing Latent Trait Unidimensionality. This article provides a detailed ... trait model fits observed binary item response data from a psychological test. One finding ... statistic on which DIMTEST depends. These three refinements have led to an improved procedure that ... validated on a selection of real data sets...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... space dimensions as well as a flexible data layout. Therefore, it can serve...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- refinement in the search direction computation yields reliable performance, even with poor quality data...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- data and behavior specifications, using an integration of Z and CSP with a refinement calculus ... allows for proofs of refinement for Circus processes (involving both data and behavioral aspects). This...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- framework features the use of data refinement techniques to refine an abstract specification (using high...