- Referenced in 4 articles
- structure of a homomultimer with cyclic symmetry given the structure of the monomeric unit...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...