- Referenced in 1 article
- criteria. Solutions are computed by cyclical block-coordinate descent, iterating an innovative dynamic programming algorithm...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- ccdrAlgorithm. Implementation of the CCDr (Concave penalized Coordinate Descent with reparametrization) structure learning algorithm as described ... that uses sparse regularization and block-cyclic coordinate descent...
- Referenced in 2797 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1604 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2792 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4993 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5808 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 7904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1577 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1356 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...