- Referenced in 17 articles
- buckling of elastic-plastic complex shells of revolution including large deflections and creep...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Large displacement beam model for creep buckling analysis of framed structures In this work ... beam model for buckling analysis of framed structures under large displacement creep regimes is presented...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...