- Referenced in 1616 articles
- consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- physics and multi-stage problems. Reduces customer costs by enabling massively parallel processing. Multicore processors ... drastic reduction in computer hardware costs and a huge increase in LS-DYNA licenses worldwide...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- large computational problems can be solved more cost effectively by using the aggregate power ... solve much larger problems at minimal additional cost. Hundreds of sites around the world...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- query. We first study the communication cost of the MapReduce model, then we give ... version which addresses and improves the communication cost issues. Our optimized version shows a better...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Transducer. SVMlight can also train SVMs with cost models (see [Morik...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- algorithm specialisation is used to accelerate some costly operations, e.g., checks of ordering constraints. Although...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- this algorithm offers rigorous bounds on computational cost and storage. It is likely...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- show that Chord is scalable, with communication cost and the state maintained by each node...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- also the case that the cost of misclassifying an abnormal (interesting) example as a normal ... example is often much higher than the cost of the reverse error. Under-sampling...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- large scale capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network problems. The purpose of this ... generate capacitated and uncapacitated transportation and minimum cost flow network problems, and assignment problems...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- systems.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and distribution costs. The FEAP program includes options for defining...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- very close to it. It is quite costly in terms of function evaluations ... cost can be predicted in advance, depending only slightly on the starting point...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- terms of the speed of convergence, costs of every iteration, and memory requirements. We provide...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- dynamic checking such as testing. Since the cost of correcting an error is reduced...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- attempt at a more cost effective way to develop and maintain high-quality software. This...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- optimizing functions that are usually given as costly programs with no derivative information...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- deliver industry-leading performance while lowering costs, IBM DB2 offers extreme performance, flexibility, scalability...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- side-steps the need to specify the costs of the different kinds of misclassification. However ... situations where it is impossible to give costs for the different kinds of misclassification...