- Referenced in 6 articles
- MultiOrd: an R package for generating correlated ordinal data. In this article, operational details ... designed for the generation of correlated ordinal data are described, and examples of some important...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- proportional odds logistic regression analysis of ordinal score data in the statistical software package ... odds model is developed for correlated repeated ordinal score data, using a modified version ... model fitting for a range of working correlation models. The algorithm developed estimates the correlation...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- robust linear, binomial, Poisson, survival, response times, ordinal, zero-inflated, hurdle, and even non-linear ... include auto-correlation and smoothing terms, user defined dependence structures, censored data, meta-analytic standard...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- OrdNor: Concurrent Generation of Ordinal and Normal Data with Given Correlation Matrix and Marginal Distributions ... generating samples from a mixed distribution of ordinal and normal random variables with pre-specified...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Continuous Data. Generation of samples from a mix of binary, ordinal and continuous random variables ... with a pre-specified correlation matrix and marginal distributions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- correlation measures the strength of the relationship between a binary and a rankings (ordinal) variable ... BISERIAL macro produces only an output data...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Tests. Different methods of data analysis (e.g. clustering and ordination) are based on distance matrices ... distance matrices are, in some way, correlated and therefore the usual assumption of independence between...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package boral. Bayesian approaches for analyzing multivariate data in ecology. Estimation is performed using Markov ... based unconstrained ordination; 3) With explanatory and latent variables, boral fits correlated column GLMs with...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...