- Referenced in 1974 articles
- extremely strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- flexible knowledge base and supports the cooperation of independent formal tools...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- combination. CVC4 is the fourth in the Cooperating Validity Checker family of tools...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- compositional construction of connectors that orchestrate the cooperative behavior of instances of components or services...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- second colony minimizes the traveled distances. Cooperation between colonies is performed by exchanging information through...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- higher-order theorem prover designed for fruitful cooperation with specialist provers for natural fragments ... order logic. At present LEO-II can cooperate with TPTP compliant first-order automated theorem...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- cooperating validity checker. Decision procedures for decidable logics and logical theories have proven ... verification. This paper describes the CVC (“Cooperating Validity Checker”) decision procedure. CVC implements a framework...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- solution methods have been developed in cooperation with Prof. Stephen Boyd of Stanford University...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- composed of many separate programs that cooperate in the construction and analysis of PN models...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- site for the current version of CVC. -------------- Cooperating theorem provers: a case study combining...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- framework of multicriteria decision making or cooperative game theory...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- framework is composed of a set of cooperating classes, which belong to five main categories...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- developed by the department in cooperation with NORSKOG, Norges Skogeierforbund and the Department of Forest...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Energy Laboratories. The objective is to cooperatively assemble and install at each site a mathematical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- asynchronous method calls, interfaces for encapsulation, and cooperative scheduling of method activations inside concurrent objects...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- systems to share knowledge in support of cooperative problem solving. KQML focuses on an extensible...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- developer to participate in the project and cooperate around OpenModelica, tools, and applications...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MCPSO: a multi-swarm cooperative particle swarm optimizer. A new optimization algorithm -- MCPSO, multi-swarm ... cooperative particle swarm optimizer, inspired by the phenomenon of symbiosis in natural ecosystems. MCPSO...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- proven to be a valuable tool for cooperation between different developer teams, for example...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- synthesis for probabilistic systems with competitive or cooperative behaviour. Models are described in a probabilistic...