- Referenced in 33 articles
- rays. In the Convex package, cones are represented by the type CONE. They may contain ... with the functions poshull and intersection, respectively. The Convex package can deal with polyhedral complexes ... calculations in the face lattice of a cone or polyhedron, see the types CFACE...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- features of convex geometry through an interface to Gfanlib. It contains cones, polytopes and fans ... tropical varieties. For example, given a cone by inequalities and equations, compute its rays ... rational numbers, compute its tropical variety with respect to the trivial or the p-adic...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- OLAF -- a general modeling system to evaluate and...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- McIPM package: On implementing self-regular proximity based...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Efficient implementation of adaptive P1-FEM in Matlab...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Omega is a Mathematica implementation of MacMahon’s...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- SDPNAL+: a majorized semismooth Newton-CG augmented Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- GasLib. A library of gas network instances. Natural...