- Referenced in 892 articles
- provide a regret bound on the convergence rate that is comparable to the best known...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown to be independent of Mach ... time derivative term, albeit a different convergence history may occur. Moreover, the new scheme...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- incremental gradient algorithms with fast linear convergence rates. SAGA improves on the theory behind ... SVRG, with better theoretical convergence rates, and has support for composite objectives where a proximal...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- used for deriving a worst-case convergence rate for the proposed algorithm. It is proved ... optimal algorithm with linear rate of convergence. For certain problems this linear rate of convergence ... than the provably optimal worst-case rate of convergence for smooth strongly convex functions...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- requirements of this theorem. Furthermore, a convergence rate is established for the general problem class...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- large-scale sparse data. 2) Optimal Convergence Rate. The convergence rate O(1/k2) is optimal...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- consistency of binary segmentation with improved rates of convergence, as well as a corresponding result...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- following three problems: slow convergence rate, numerical instability and nonconvergence. In this paper, we present ... time consuming line search and converges optimally at rate in optimizing each matrix factor ... manifold regularized NMF with the optimal convergence rate. Numerical experiments on both synthetic and real...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- they automatically ensure the best possible rate of convergence. We confirm our theoretical results ... experiments, which demonstrate that the fast rate of convergence, typical for the smooth optimization problems...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- then HOGWILD! achieves a nearly optimal rate of convergence. We demonstrate experimentally that HOGWILD! outperforms...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- support nodes. The order of the convergence rate in the maximum norm is preserved...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- outer loop. The method with given convergence rate results works in a Hilbert space setting...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- able to deliver the second-order convergence, that is, the accuracy increases four times when ... reliability. This work further accelerates the rate of convergence of linear equation systems resulting from...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- limit of infinitely fast waves the convergence rate of the nonsplit version is retained. Stability...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- methods, including many iterative techniques.par Global convergence of these algorithms to a first-order Karush ... order necessary KKT conditions. The local rate of convergence to a nondegenerate strict local minimizer...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- considered: It is shown that optimal rates of convergence are obtained without the need ... possible to recover optimal convergence rates in the case of re-entrant corners, cracks...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- show the worst-case O(1/k) convergence rate measured by the iteration complexity k represents...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- AILU (Analytic ILU) preconditioner with convergence rate effectiveness of the new approach...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- combine a fast rate of convergence with steady progress. Some examples illustrate the technique...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- algorithm, AIS-BN, that shows promising convergence rates even under extreme conditions and seems...