- Referenced in 119 articles
- algorithm is essentially an iterative random search procedure with adaptive moves along the coordinate directions ... permits uphill moves under the control of a probabilistic criterion, thus tending to avoid ... first local minima encountered. The new method proved to be more reliable than the others ... Nelder-Mead method and the adaptive random search method of the reviewer), being always able...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- problem for a multi-layer line search method. The approach is presented and implemented ... Ball, Genetic Algorithm, Differential Evolution and Controlled Random Search. We validate our methodology by considering ... alone and with two additional global optimization methods (Direct Tabu Search and Continuous Greedy Randomized...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- TaLiRo is a Matlab (TM) toolbox that searches for trajectories of minimal robustness in Simulink/Stateflow ... randomized testing based on stochastic optimization techniques including Monte-Carlo methods and Ant-Colony Optimization ... industry for model-based development of control software. We present the architecture of S-TaLiRo...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- uses Bayesian model averaging and a greedy search algorithm to obtain a posterior distribution more ... incorporates elements of both BART and random forests to offer a model-based algorithm which ... many areas of bioinformatics. We showcase this method using simulated data and data from ... distinguish between patients with cardiovascular disease and controls and another to classify aggressive from...
- Referenced in 1 article
- natural language processing tools, multi-language support, methods for feature selection and weighting, the implementation ... light) which enable their full control from code. JaTeCS support its expansion by abstracting through ... train-test, k-fold validation, grid-search optimization, randomized runs) which enable fast realization...
Honey badger algorithm
- Referenced in 1 article
- controlled randomization techniques, HBA maintains ample population diversity even towards the end of the search ... solving optimization problems with complex search-space, as well as, its superiority in terms ... exploration-exploitation balance, as compared to other methods used in this study. The source code...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...