- Referenced in 219 articles
- Eulerian finite-difference algorithms for solving the continuity equation which are built around a technique ... SHASTA, a new transport algorithm for the continuity equation, which is described in detail...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- based on a family of continuous Lagrange triangular finite elements. PLTMG features options for adaptive ... linear equations. PLTMG provides a suite of continuation options to handle PDEs with parameter dependencies...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- ideas, particularly through the Ecma/ISO standardization process, continue to be incorporated into the Eiffel language...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- state-dependent delays. It allows the computation, continuation and stability analysis of steady state solutions...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- purpose solver for polynomial systems by homotopy continuation. Polynomial systems occur in a wide variety ... application domains. Homotopy continuation methods are reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- these solvers to find optimal solutions to continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- students that has spanned several decades ... and continues still! I extended and improved QEPCAD...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type algorithms. This is an improvement over ... continuation techniques for tracing the trade-off curve since continuation strategies cannot easily be extended...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- release was made in 1991. It is continually developed and maintained, with a new release...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- equations. Chapter 7: Parametrized systems of equations. Continuation methods, in particular an ordinary differential equations...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- TOUT. It is easy to continue the solution to get results at additional TOUT. This...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- used as the starting conditions for continuation in Abaqus/Explicit. Similarly, an analysis that starts ... Abaqus/Explicit can be continued in Abaqus/Standard. The flexibility provided by this integration allows Abaqus/Standard...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- field, the instance library will be continuously enlarged and new results will be made accessible...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- rich variety of scenarios such as continuous time random walk models, generalized Langevin equations...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- also user defined homotopies. Implements parameter continuation for families of systems, such as the inverse...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- answer queries even if the system is continuously changing. Results from theoretical analysis, simulations...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- power-law distributions to empirical (discrete or continuous) data, according to the method of Clauset...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS: AUTO-07p is the successor to both...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- point computations with correct rounding. MPFR has continuously been supported by the INRIA...