- Referenced in 34 articles
- Context-Sensitive Rewriting. Restrictions of rewriting can eventually achieve termination by pruning all infinite rewrite ... sequences issued from every term. Context-sensitive rewriting (CSR) is an example of such...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- CiME is a rewriting toolbox. Distributed since 1996 as open source, at URL http://cime.lri.fr ... www.dsic.upv.es/ slucas/csr/termination/muterm/ ) for termination of context-sensitive rewriting; the CARIBOO tool (developed at INRIA Nancy...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- object language, and dynamic rewrite rules for expressing context-sensitive transformations, thus supporting the development...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- analyzing the termination behaviour of conditional term rewriting systems (CTRSs). Using one of the latest ... resulting restricted termination problems (for unconditional context-sensitive TRSs) are processed with dedicated algorithms...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Church-Rosser languages vs. UCFL. The class of...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- GC 2: a generational conservative garbage collector for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- TAMPR (Transformation Assisted Multiple Program Realisation System) is...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Miranda: A non-strict functional language with polymorphic...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- CafeOBJ as a tool for behavioral system verification...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The Tyrolean Termination Tool 2 (TTT2) is a...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- AProVE 1.2: Automatic Termination Proofs in the Dependency...