- Referenced in 72 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial optimization problems in our society is illustrated ... programming and local search, using constraints to describe and control local search, and a programming ... modeling and search components of constraint-based local search and describes how constraint-based local ... problems, illustrating the ability of constraint-based local search approaches to cope with both satisfiability...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Kangaroo: An Efficient Constraint-Based Local Search System Using Lazy Propagation. In this paper ... introduce Kangaroo, a constraint-based local search system. While existing systems such as Comet maintain...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Oscar.cbls: a constraint-based local search engine...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- constraint-based systems and applications. The properties required by semantics are encoded into constraints ... valid extension for that semantics. Searching for solutions of problems (as enumerating extensions or checking ... takes advantage of well-known techniques as local consistency, different heuristics for trying to assign...
- Referenced in 1 article
- constraint-based solvers and more effective than Microsoft’s Excel Solver. ZDC-rostering is based ... open-source computer-aided constraint programming package called ZDC, which decouples problem formulation (or modelling ... constraint satisfaction. ZDC is equipped with a set of constraint algorithms, including Extended Guided Local ... Search, whose efficiency and effectiveness have been demonstrated in a wide range of applications...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ManySAT: a parallel SAT solver. ManySAT, a new...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- We describe an object-oriented constraint solving toolkit...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- In this paper we present SPADE, a new...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- PSATO: a Distributed/parallel Prover for propositional satisfiability (SAT...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Solving a cutting-stock problem with the constraint...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...