- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- P-FCM: A proximity-based fuzzy clustering for...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CONDOR, a new parallel, constrained extension of Powell...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- IT-CEMOP: an iterative co-evolutionary algorithm for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- CLOVES: a cluster-and-search heuristic to solve...