- Referenced in 8 articles
- hybrid multi-objective optimization algorithm using differential evolution and rough set theory for constrained problems ... algorithm able to solve difficult constrained multi-objective optimization problems at a moderate computational cost ... which was limited to unconstrained multi-objective optimization problems. Here, the main idea ... Pareto front of a constrained multi-objective optimization problem while performing a relatively low number...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Library - MODIR: A multi-objective DIRECT algorithm for ship hull optimization. The paper ... concerned with black-box nonlinear constrained multi-objective optimization problems. Our interest is the definition ... hybrid algorithm by coupling a multi-objective DIRECT-type algorithm with an efficient derivative-free ... hard” nonlinear constrained multi-objective test problems show viability of the proposed approach. Results...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- issue, we have developed pymoo, a multi-objective optimization framework in Python. We provide ... implementation of an exemplary constrained multi-objective optimization scenario. Moreover, we give a high-level...
- Referenced in 1 article
- validated with CEC2009 benchmarks to constrained multi-objective optimization and tested with real analog...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- penalisation methods. BIANCA can also treat constrained multi-objective problems based on the construction ... paper, we describe specifically the case of optimal design of composite laminates concerning both...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- shows how multicriteria optimization techniques can be used for multi-objective analysis of a model ... with related problems of inverse and softly constrained multi-objective simulation. Algebraic differentiation and sensitivity...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...