- Referenced in 5 articles
- with a tangent stiffness matrix. We propose a decomposition of this matrix consisting of three ... third matrix needs to be updated in each iteration. Assembly times of the tangent stiffness...
- Referenced in 1 article
- assimilation using numerical models. Variational data assimilation consists in estimating control parameters of a numerical ... require the multiplication of the transpose jacobian matrix (adjoint model), which is of huge dimension ... numerical model and its linear tangent, the second is a backpropagation on the graph that...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...