- Referenced in 511 articles
- Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes is that zero finding ... present. Many extensive remarks and explanations are connected with INTLIB, INTLIB 90 and INTOPT ... studies function expressions containing if-then-else connectives obtaining some new results with respect...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- Hopf and fold bifurcations, periodic solutions and connecting orbits (but the latter only ... roots. Periodic solutions, their Floquet multipliers and connecting orbits are computed using piecewise polynomial collocation...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic. Easy-to-use interface...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- interpretations and typically require little tuning. Some connections to related algorithms, on which Adam...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- based Bounded Model Checker, which can be connected to the Minisat SAT Solver and/or...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both are based...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- well as a powerful module system, all connected by a sound, polymorphic type system featuring...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- presynaptic spike generation to postsynaptic spike delivery connection delay. The performance of three published network...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- option to output nodal coordinates and element connection arrays. In this case...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- presented for partitioning a graph into connected components, biconnected components and simple paths. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- obtained by moving grid nodes without changing connectivity of the mesh. Such rezone strategy ... mesh. In our new method we allow connectivity of the mesh to change in rezone...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- VASY team at INRIA Rhone-Alpes and connected to various complementary tools. CADP is maintained...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- logic. The system is based on the connection method and is proved to be sound...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Brain Connectivity Toolbox (brain-connectivity-toolbox.net) is a MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural ... functional brain-connectivity data sets. Several people have contributed to the toolbox and users...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- LMFDB for descriptions of connections between these objects. For additional information, there is a useful...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- used, including verifying that the Levi-Civita connection is a metric connection and a derivation...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- depth-first search strategy to mine frequent connected subgraphs efficiently. Our performance study shows that...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- potentially very large overlay network of nodes connected via the Internet. It can be used...