- Referenced in 367 articles
- equivalent to the standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more favorable numerical properties. Reliable ... described comparing LSQR with several other conjugate-gradient algorithms, indicating that LSQR is the most...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- algorithm (a “squared” conjugate gradient method) with a preconditioning called ILLU (an incomplete line...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- known training algorithms like backpropagation or conjugate gradient...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal preconditioned eigensolver: Locally optimal block ... preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate ... gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based on a local optimization of a three ... algorithm, we advocate the standard preconditioned conjugate gradient method for finding an eigenvector...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- discusses the use of the linear conjugate-gradient method (developed via the Lanczos method ... equivalent Lanczos characterization of the linear conjugate-gradient method may be exploited to define ... direction defined by a nonlinear conjugate-gradient-type method and a modified Newton direction. Numerical...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- SCALCG – Scaled conjugate gradient algorithms for unconstrained optimization. In this work we present and analyze ... scaled conjugate gradient algorithm and its implementation, based on an interpretation of the secant equation ... line search conditions. The best spectral conjugate gradient algorithm SCG by Birgin and Martínez ... problems, show that this new scaled conjugate gradient algorithm substantially outperforms the spectral conjugate gradient...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Algorithm 851: CG_DESCENT. A conjugate gradient method with guaranteed descent Recently, a new nonlinear ... conjugate gradient scheme was developed which satisfies the descent condition gTkdk...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- minimizer x *, in which case conjugate gradient and limited memory variable metric methods were found...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- modification BiCGstab(l) of the bi-conjugate gradient method for the solution of a system...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- generate a Cauchy step, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- also include a number of preconditioned conjugate-gradient-like methods as described in Section...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- trace the path of conjugate gradient iterates either to convergence or until it reaches...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- free surface are accurately imposed; the conjugate gradient method is employed for solving the discrete...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- study uses the GPCG (gradient projection, conjugate gradient) algorithm for solving bound-constrained convex quadratic...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- will be nonsymmetric and the bi-conjugate gradient (Bi-CG) method can be applied ... method works as preconditioned conjugate gradient (PCG) method which was applied by S. Bertoluzza [Math...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- present version by using the preconditioned Conjugate Gradient algorithm (PCG) to solve approximately the Newton...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- since it contains many nonsymmetric preconditioned conjugate gradient procedures. It is designed to solve large ... large collection of accelerators such as conjugate gradient (CG), Chebyshev (SI, for semi-iterative), generalized...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Jacobi-Davidson method with preconditioned conjugate gradient solution of the arising linear systems...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- system. In the implementation, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method is used as the iterative solver...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- region methods (RTRMC 2) and Riemannian conjugate gradient methods (RCGMC) to solve it. A preconditioner...