- Referenced in 26 articles
- else. We make no conjugacy assumptions and support a broad class of models. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- columns are labelled by the conjugacy classes of subgroups of G and where...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- solving the restricted conjugacy problem for pseudo-Anosov mapping classes in the mapping class group...
- Referenced in 1 article
- gsum package provides convenient classes that allow one to analyze the convergence pattern of Effective ... Theory (EFT) observables. Specifically, this is a conjugacy-based implementation of the statistical model developed...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...