- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...