- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Snow: A parallel computing framework for the R...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...