- Referenced in 2 articles
- mpath: Regularized Linear Models. Algorithms for fitting model-based penalized coefficient paths. Currently the models ... smoothly clipped absolute deviation (SCAD) and minimax concave penalty (MCP), and each possibly combining with...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package ccdrAlgorithm. Implementation of the CCDr (Concave penalized Coordinate Descent with reparametrization) structure learning algorithm ... learning Bayesian networks that uses sparse regularization and block-cyclic coordinate descent...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...