- Referenced in 1 article
- solving processes in computer-based assessments. It is often recorded in computer log files. This ... extraction methods to compress the information stored in process data into standard numerical vectors. This...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FASOR - a second generation shell of revolution code...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- A tool for modelling chemical and multidimensional transport...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- This method may be used to solve problems...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...