- Referenced in 115 articles
- dependent on the X platform for topology editing. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- generic C++ library for computational topology. Its goal is to provide robust, efficient, flexible ... algorithms and data structures for computational topology. An application of interest for computational topology ... analysis, where one is interested in learning topological invariants of a shape, sampled ... points, and then compute the persistent homology of these complexes. The simplicial complex and persistent...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations. Regina is a software package for studying...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- important that these techniques be computationally efficient. Algebraic Topology is the classical mathematical tool ... within which homology is perhaps the most computable subset. In particular, it provides a well ... develop and apply efficient and effective topologically based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- exact computation of the topology of real algebraic curves. We consider the problem of computing ... approach for the case of computing the topology of a single real algebraic curve. Even...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- using the package is: ompute_clique_topology(A) for any symmetric matrix A. Options ... found in the documentation for the compute_clique_topology function. CliqueTop currently relies ... function automatically without installation: For persistent homology computations, we make use of Perseus by Vidit ... Giusti, Pastalkova, Curto and Itskov, ”Clique topology reveals instrinsic geometric structure in neural correlations.” (arXiv...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- called containment sets are computed to enclose the topological closure of a range...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- application areas for GrAL include computational geometry and topology, geometric modeling, computer graphics, or geographic...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- MATLAB function topopt_multi: Multimaterial topology optimization by volume constrained Allen-Cahn system and regularized ... computational algorithm is introduced in the present study to solve multimaterial topology optimization problems ... with a near 0--1 topology and its computational cost scales sub-linearly...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- range of applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires ... linear force-displacement relations) and reset the topology by the Delaunay algorithm. The geometry...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- manifolds. PyDEC is a Python library for computations related to the discretization of exterior calculus ... also useful for purely topological computations. Thus PyDEC facilitates inquiry into both physical problems ... manifolds as well as purely topological problems on abstract complexes. It uses efficient algorithms...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- robust tool for extended finite element (XFEM) computations and a modular and extensible system ... enriched approximations are independent; enrichment detection schemes: topological, geometrical, narrow-band, etc.; multi-material problem...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Zeta provides methods for computing topological zeta functions arising from the enumeration of subalgebras, ideals ... distributed as a Python-package for the computer algebra system Sage. This work is supported...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- integral reduction in C++. Reduze is a computer program for reducing Feynman integrals to master ... features include the distributed reduction of single topologies on multiple processor cores. The parallel reduction...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Computing simplicial homology based on efficient Smith normal form algorithms Geometric properties of topological spaces ... This paper focuses on methods for the computer calculation of the homology of finite simplicial...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- software for effective homology computation. Kenzo: EAT (= Effective Algebraic Topology), the previous program. Before ... Moore spectral sequence. The goal was the computation of the first homology groups of some...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- with Free Surfaces. We present the RIPPLE computer program* for modeling transient, two-dimensional, incompressible ... surface tension on free surfaces of general topology. Finite difference solutions to the incompressible Navier ... numerical method, and the structure of the computer program. Example calculations then illustrate the method...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- coefficients. Recent additions include some functions for computing homology of crossed modules and simplicial groups ... regular CW-complexes in the context of topological data analysis...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- method, and a short glance at the topological degree idea, which seems a bit outside ... algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence of feasible...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- TopDeg - a software for computing the topological degree Deg(f,B,0) for a continuous ... implementation of an effective algorithm for topological degree computation described in details in this paper ... Effective Topological Degree Computation Based on Interval Arithmetic...