- Referenced in 660 articles
- geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- supercomputers. The benchmarks are derived from computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications and consist of five ... mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids. Problem sizes in NPB are predefined...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- understand the complex physics related to fluid mechanics. A large part of the book ... Navier-Stokes equations reproduce satisfactorily the dynamics of turbulent flows. The results for turbulent ... great interest to all practitioners of computational fluid dynamics: engineers, researches, teachers and graduate students...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- problems. The toolset is designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and aerodynamic shape optimization...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Flow Solver. OVERFLOW is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) flow solver under development by NASA...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CAVEAT: A computer code for fluid dynamics problems with large distortion and internal slip. This ... CAVEAT computer code, which numerically solves the equations of transient, multimaterial, compressible fluid dynamics. General...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- framework for general-purpose computational fluid dynamics (CFD), with a kernel based on the lattice...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Introduction to theoretical and computational fluid dynamics. New York, NY: Oxford Univ. Press ... basic knowledge of fluid mechanics and computational fluid dynamics. However, this is done here ... like in “Introduction to theoretical and computational fluid dynamics”, but in a simultaneous manner aiming ... introductory course in fluid mechanics and computational fluid dynamics. With the words of the author...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- instance, industrial shape optimization based on computation fluid dynamic codes or partial differential equations solvers...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- recently using high performance computing, and computational fluid dynamics is now a credible alternative ... possible, using up to O(10 5 ) computational cores by means of direct numerical simulation ... extension of Laizet et al.(Comput. Fluids 2010; 39(3):471 – 484) where the authors...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Eulerian computer program for fluid flow at all speeds. A numerical fluid-dynamics computing technique...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FlowLab is a computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software package designed to help teach fluid mechanics ... long learning curve associated ;with general fluid flow modeling packages, making it easy to deploy ... Reinforce basic concepts of fluid mechanics and heat/mass transfer using computer simulation ;Use computing exercises...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- source code collection of compressible computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and computational solid dynamics (CSD) solvers ... facilitate the computation of flows with strong shocks as well as fluid mixing ... solvers provide capabilities for simulation of dynamic response in solids such as large plastic deformations...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- purpose thermo-fluid dynamics software with a particular focus on handling fluid flow applications related ... physical modeling. FIRE® offers a comprehensive computational fluid dynamics solution: apowerful set of modules, features...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetics ... enabling users to take full advantage of computer hardware at their disposal. By being open...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Finite Element Method) program for CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) applications based on PETSc . PETSc...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- adjoint code for a three-dimensional computational fluid dynamics solver. Rather than using automatic differentiation ... entire source code of the computational fluid dynamics solver, we have applied it selectively...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- working on include: incorporation of computational fluid dynamics (CFD), optimisation and moving finite elements...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- fluid physics and structural response using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and FAST. SOWFA (Simulator ... Farm Applications) is a set of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solvers, boundary conditions, and turbine...