- Referenced in 1594 articles
- particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is a Matlab toolbox for working with kriging ... model based on data from a computer experiment, and to use this approximation model ... computer model. The software also addresses the design of experiment problem, that is choosing...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- solving the traveling salesman problem. Computational experiments have shown that LKH is highly effective. Even...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- also be used as a computational laboratory for experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- package DiceKriging: Kriging methods for computer experiments. Estimation, validation and prediction of kriging models. Important...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- package DiceOptim: Kriging-based optimization for computer experiments. Expected Improvement. EGO algorithm. Multipoints...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- methods and codes, we propose computational experiments which demonstrate the efficiency of this approach...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- distributed parameter sweep and Monte-Carlo computational experiments. Nimrod/G provides a simple means to dramatically ... scale-up your computational experiments. Each experiment can run over an aggregated ad-hoc computational...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- interface problem. We report several computational experiments to demonstrate the performance of the proposed IETI...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Computer experiments with the REVE term rewriting system generator. A term rewriting system generator called...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- enhancements for MINLPs. We present detailed computational experiments that show the benefit of such advanced...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- publicly available software package QUALEX-MS. Computational experiments indicate that the algorithm is exact...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- based framework for describing and documenting computational experiments. The BEE will allow the description ... experiment format in a common format. This is the first time that a computational-experimental...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- objective functions, are computationally tested. The computational experiments are based on data sets published...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- from LCM as its variants. By computational experiments on real world and synthetic databases...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- problem, and results of computational experiments with general optimization solvers. Each problem has been implemented...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- space (Stochastic Process Analysis of Computer Experiments): The code is useful for analysis and global...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- However, we present encouraging results of computational experiments comparing several implementations of our algorithm with...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- book Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains implementations of many of the algorithms ... facilitate understanding of the algorithms through MATLAB experiments, to be useful for research...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments: robust because performance results with artificially-generated ... geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics...