- Referenced in 892 articles
- method is straightforward to implement, is computationally efficient, has little memory requirements, is invariant...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors ... their use promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations ... efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors. The term tensor refers simply ... specially structured tensors allow for efficient storage and computation. First, we study sparse tensors, which ... using coordinate format and describe the computational efficiency of this scheme for various mathematical operations ... operations can be computed using only the components. All of the efficiencies described in this...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- mainly due to the development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention ... paid in this book to the computational aspects of TLS and new algorithms are presented...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type algorithms. This...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy ... SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- reconstruction problems as (1) it is computationally efficient; (2) it is accurate and returns solutions...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- method is introduced for the efficient computation of the Mittag-Leffler function based ... choosing the one in which both the computational effort and the errors are minimized. Numerical ... experiments are presented to show accuracy and efficiency of the proposed approach. An application...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- computing Grobner bases, implement ”standard” algoritms. FGb (206 052 lines of C) ia an efficient ... provide efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from ... such an implementation to demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with ... various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently to a wide range...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Random problem genertion and the computation of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming ... paper looks at the task of computing efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming ... reviewed and the ADBASE solver for computing all efficient extreme points of a multiple objective ... discussed. In the computational part of the paper, the numbers of efficient extreme points possessed...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. Plural is a (kernel) extension...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- multiple-precision floating-point computation which is both efficient and has a well-defined semantics...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon ... package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing platform that implements a generalized template encompassing...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- problems for which projections can be computed efficiently...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus on automated solution ... extensive list of features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- spaces can be implemented easily and computed efficiently...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- physiology modelled to enhance computational efficiency. Using a simple geometry in two dimensions ... reported to give an increase in computational efficiency of more than two orders of magnitude...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- finite-sample data. We present a computationally efficient algorithm, with provable numerical convergence properties...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- observed in the computation of hypersonic flows, a robust, accurate and efficient numerical scheme based ... developed to increase the accuracy and computational efficiency of AUSMPW in capturing an oblique shock ... simple Mach number interpolation functions, AUSMPW+ is efficient to implement. Extensive numerical tests from supersonic ... AUSMPW+ scheme provides accurate solutions for the computation of high-speed flows...