- Referenced in 5 articles
- CCA_ Computational convex analysis library. The Computational Convex Analysis numerical library contains efficient algorithms...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Daisy: Database for the Identification of Systems. We...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The Yale Face Database (size 6.4MB) contains...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Fast Moreau envelope computation I: Numerical algorithms. The...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Faster than the fast Legendre transform, the linear...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...