- Referenced in 3363 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... rigorous environment for defining and working with structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines that provide ... scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides a programming language ... their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA ... researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- from control engineering to system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state ... mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that of solving ... future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- work of D. G. Anderson [J. Assoc. Comput. Mach., 12 (1965), pp. 547–560], which ... success and wide usage in electronic structure computations, where it is known as Anderson mixing...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- This paper presents and exercises a general structure for an object-oriented-enriched finite element ... element (XFEM) computations and a modular and extensible system. The programme structure has been designed...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- download. WordNet’s structure makes it a useful tool for computational linguistics and natural language...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- structured, statically typed, imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- functionality of FEniCS, including data structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups ... algebras and other related structures. It is based on the computer algebra systems...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors ... most appropriate for large sparse or structured matrices A where structured means that a matrix ... application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises ... dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices) sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems ... simple and clusters, also inner inclusions and structured matrices) generalized eigenvalue problems (simple and clusters ... very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors. The term tensor refers simply ... consider how specially structured tensors allow for efficient storage and computation. First, we study sparse...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- computing time by using a minimization algorithm that exploits some special structure ... except for certain test functions, the eigenvalue structure of G at or near ... computationally feasible even for large n if f has a certain separability structure. This structure...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- development of massively parallel computers, and has sparked much research into developing algorithms for them ... Solving Irregularly Structured Problems in Parallel, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 1457, Springer...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- distributed settings generally and on integrated network computers in particular. It differs from previous interprocess ... messages be added in tuple-structured form to the computation environment, where they exist ... allows distributed sharing, continuation passing, and structured naming. We discuss these properties and their implications...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- large and important class of computational models, those using structured, logically Cartesian meshes. The package...