- Referenced in 10 articles
- D.2.4 grobcov_lib: Groebner Cover for parametric ideals...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- proved that in a minimal comprehensive Gröbner system of a parametric quotient ideal, each branch...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- We describe a new software package, named PGB...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...