- Referenced in 2 articles
- distribution, also known as the geometric compound Poisson distribution...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...