- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 678 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...