- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- In a recent work by the author [Linear...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- RECSY and SCASY library software: Recursive blocked and...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1363 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 1422 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...