- Referenced in 364 articles
- with flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that is better for inputs, which are nearly...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network analysis and graph theory, with an emphasis...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric matrices; Version for complex arithmetic; Parallel factorization and solve phases (uniprocessor ... also available); Iterative refinement and backward error analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod for Enrichment Evaluations ... Traduisant la RealitÃ© (ELECTRE), COmplex PRoportional ASsessment (COPRAS), Grey Relational Analysis (GRA), UTility Additive...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 71 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- package survey: analysis of complex survey samples. Summary statistics, two-sample tests, generalised linear models ... sampling without replacement. Principal components, factor analysis...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with ... through the hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Flyspeck, Multivariate Analysis and Complex Analysis libraries. The service runs on a 48-CPU server...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry out both a priori and a posteriori error analysis. Reduced...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- environment for the logic and probabilistic analysis of complex systems. Smart can combine different formalisms...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Rational B-spline) based isogeometric analysis (IGA) applied to complex geometries requires to represent...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- best methodologies for the analysis of the longitudinal (repeated measures) data. One major advantage ... accommodates the complexities of typical longitudinal data sets. The analysis of linear mixed model methodology...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- GCTA: a tool for genome-wide complex trait analysis. For most human complex diseases ... friendly software tool called genome-wide complex trait analysis (GCTA), which was developed based ... whole genome for a complex trait rather than testing the association of any particular ... genetic relationships from SNPs, mixed linear model analysis of variance explained by the SNPs, estimation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- possible, in principle, to completely infer a complex regulatory network architecture from input/output patterns ... inputs per element), the analysis of incomplete state transition tables (100 state transition pairs ... inverse problem may enable in-depth analysis of complex dynamic systems in biology and other...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- implements efficient analysis algorithms to allow its use on rather complex applications, not only ... programs that cooperate in the construction and analysis of PN models by sharing files. Using...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- engineering applications require a detailed analysis of complex systems with coupled fluid flow, thermal energy...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- field of research in algebraic geometry, complex analysis, Galois theory. However, computation of Belyi functions...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- from embedded systems design to the analysis of complex non-linear models from systems biology...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- from structural time-series analysis to the analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal ... studies illustrate the use of GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference ... quantitative researchers in engineering, epidemiology, image analysis, geography, and ecology, introducing them to this powerful...