- Referenced in 8 articles
- codes are needed to compute the first derivatives of Fortran programs. The advantages of DNAD ... accurate and efficient than the popular complex-step approximation. Several examples are used to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The package ADOL-F is a Fortran 90...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GRESS, a preprocessor for sensitivity analysis of Fortran...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PADRE2, a Fortran precompiler yielding error estimates and...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Welcome to the ADIC Resource Center. ADIC is...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Algorithm 413 — ENTCAF and ENTCRE: Evaluation of normalized...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- FADBAD++ implements the forward, backward and Taylor methods...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- DFL - A Derivative-Free Library - SDBOX: A derivative...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Semiautomatic differentiation for efficient gradient computations Many large...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- dde23. Solve delay differential equations (DDEs) with constant...